Company announcement 3/2017
Today, NNIT A/S held its annual general meeting, at which the following were adopted:
Financial year 2016 and 2017
- The Company's audited annual report 2016 was adopted.
- Distribution of profit according to the adopted annual report 2016 was adopted. The dividend will be DKK 2.20 per share of a nominal value of DKK 10.
- The remuneration of the Board of Directors for 2017 was adopted.
- Election of Carsten Dilling as new Chairman of the Board of Directors and election of Peter Haahr as new Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors.
- Re-election of John Beck, Anne Broeng, Eivind Kolding and Rene Stockner as members of the Board of Directors.
- Re-appointment of PricewaterhouseCoopers Statsautoriseret Revisionspartnerselskab as the Company's auditor.
Shares and capital
Authorization to the Board of Directors to in the period until the annual general meeting in 2018 approve the acquisition of treasury shares with a total nominal value of up to 10% of the share capital, subject to the Company’s holding of treasury share not exceeding 10% of the share capital.
The Board of Directors may decide that going forward general meetings shall be held in and that documents prepared for the use of the general meeting shall be in English and /or in Danish.
The Company’s Remuneration Principles were revised in order for the existing Launch Incentive Programme to continue as a Retention Programme.
Composition of the Board of Directors and Audit Committee
After the annual general meeting, the elected Board of Directors held a Board meeting to appoint members of its Audit Committee.
The Board decided that the Board of Directors and Audit Committee shall be composed as follows:
- Carsten Dilling (Chairman of the Board of Directors)
- Peter Haahr (Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors)
- John Beck (member of the Board of Directors and member of the Audit Committee)
- Anne Broeng (member of the Board of Directors and Chairman of the Audit Committee)
- Eivind Kolding (member of the Board of Directors)
- Rene Stockner (member of the Board of Directors
- Alex Steninge Jacobsen (employee representative and member of the Audit Committee)
- Anders Vidstrup (employee representative)
Jesper Wagener, Head of Investor Relations: +45 3075 5392, firstname.lastname@example.org
Rikke Dalager, Head of Communications: +45 3077 8080, email@example.com
NNIT A/S is one of Denmark’s leading IT service providers and consultancies. NNIT A/S offers a wide range of IT services and solutions to its customers, primarily in the life sciences sector in Denmark and internationally and to customers in the public, enterprise and finance sectors in Denmark. As of December 31, 2016 NNIT A/S had 2,809 employees.
For more information please visit www.nnit.com.