The biggest Danish-owned IT-services provider, NNIT, co-create unique artificial intelligence (AI) tools together with start-up company.
- NNIT partners with SupWiz to develop next generation of intelligent help desk software
- SupWiz and NNIT will co-create a world class enterprise AI help desk tool-suite
- The solution will be part of NNIT’s continued efforts to provide competitive global help desk services, and to support clients who wish to strengthen their help desk operations
- According to the agreement, SupWiz will provide deep knowledge and insights into machine learning and algorithms, while NNIT enters the co-creation phase with a team of specialists combining knowledge on process optimization, help desk processes, data and knowhow
Copenhagen, September 11 2017 – NNIT A/S partners with SupWiz to use some of the world’s leading specialist teams in big data, artificial intelligence and machine learning to develop a tool suite for help desk operations.
The SupWiz team and experts from NNIT will co-create a world class intelligent enterprise help desk tool-suite.
“SupWiz comprises of some of the world’s leading algorithm university researchers. Combining this university dream team with business experts is rather unique in our industry,” explains Jens Maagøe, Chief Technology Officer, NNIT. He continues:
“Most people agree that all companies must apply machine learning and artificial intelligence into their digitalization but concrete projects remain few, so we are proud to spearhead this development.”
The agreement is part of NNIT’s continued efforts to provide competitive global help desk services, and to support clients who wish to strengthen their help desk operations.
According to the agreement, SupWiz will provide deep knowledge and insights into machine learning and algorithms while getting access to NNIT’s processes, infrastructure and knowledge. NNIT enters the co-creation phase with a team of specialists combining NNIT knowledge on process optimization, help desk processes, data and knowhow.
Professor in algorithmics, Stephen Alstrup, University of Copenhagen and CEO of SupWiz explains:
“We are pleased to partner and collaborate with NNIT and build artificial intelligence into their services in Denmark and globally. NNIT has a strong legacy as a leading provider of IT services and consultancy to companies within regulated industries, they provide a goldmine of historical data and knowhow and we look forward to learning about their processes and business.”
With the software, SupWiz and NNIT aim at helping companies from all industries embrace the full potential of emerging digital technology and help them reimagine their processes and business models.
AI technologies will be in almost every new software product by 2020 
- The combination of machines and humans can accomplish more together than separately. 
- By 2021, Gartner projects, 40% of new enterprise applications implemented by service providers will include AI technologies.
- By 2020, more than 40% of all data analytics projects will relate to an aspect of customer experience.
NNIT A/S is one of Denmark's leading IT service providers and consultancies. NNIT A/S offers a wide range of IT services and solutions to its customers, primarily in the life sciences sector in Denmark and internationally and to customers in the public, enterprise and finance sectors in Denmark. NNIT A/S has more than 2,800 employees. For more information please visit www.nnit.com.
SupWiz algorithm team is unmatched – perhaps globally the strongest a start-up have had for decades. SupWiz focus is to use machine learning taking customer support and service to the next level. The solution comes in form of ticket routing, chatbots, and efficient agent and customer self-help systems going beyond state-of-the-art techniques in deep learning. https://www.supwiz.com/