NNIT first six month of 2015: NNIT delivers organic revenue growth of 8.8% and an operating profit margin of 10.7% in constant currencies.
NNIT has just published the financial report for the first six months of 2015.
- Revenue increased by 8.8% in constant currencies to DKK 1,234m and 9.7% in reported currencies to DKK 1,244m
- Operating profit margin was 10.7% in constant currencies and 9.2% in reported currencies being impacted by currency headwinds
- Operating profit increased by 20.1% in constant currencies and 3.7% in reported currencies being impacted by currency headwinds
- Net profit increased by 10.1% to DKK 94m in reported currencies due to higher operating profit and improved net financials
- Order backlog for 2015 increased by 10.0% compared with order backlog for 2014 at the same time last year
Outlook for 2015 in constant currencies
- Revenue in constant currencies is forecasted to grow 6-8% (previously 5-8%), whereas revenue growth in reported currencies is expected to be around 0.7pp higher based on current exchange rates
- Operating profit margin is forecasted to be around 11% in constant currencies, whereas operating profit margin in reported currencies is expected to be around 1.3pp lower based on current exchange rates
Per Kogut, CEO, says:
“A solid organic revenue growth of 8.8% and an operating profit margin of 10.7% in constant currencies in the first six months of 2015 is very satisfying. Revenue growth is driven by a 15.9% increase from our non-Novo Nordisk customers in line with our strategy.”